Till startsida
To content Read more about how we use cookies on gu.se

Outgoing exchange students

Are you thinking about studying abroad? If you are, it is an incredible experience and one you will always remember. The following information will help you understand the different possibilities available to you, including what types of programmes you can do, who holds which agreements – and how you apply for them - where you can study, and when it is best to go.

The Department of Political Science has a variety of agreements with partner universities throughout Europe through Erasmus and Nordplus.  We have participated in Erasmus since 1992 and currently hold over 25 Erasmus agreements. We are also part of a Nordplus political science network of 18 Nordic partners.

In addition,  we have three bilateral agreements with universities outside Europe that are held by Faculty of Social Science, plus


Who can apply? (Erasmus, Nordplus)

Masterstudents registerd at:

European Studies

International Administration and Global Governance (IAGG)

Political Science

Courses taken abroad are expected to form part of your degree. The Erasmus and Nordplus agreements are subject-specific. Students applying for the Department of Political Science’s agreements are expected to study this subject area abroad.

Master students are given prefence for placements at univeristys marked with (M)

Students at European Studies are given prefence for placements marked with (EP)

See complete list of partner universits here.


International Co-ordinator

Angelica Thell

Are you interested in studying abroad?

For the academic year 2018/2019

Application portal is open December 10 - February 1 here

Page Manager: Webbredaktionen|Last update: 10/13/2017

The University of Gothenburg uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing on this website, you approve of our use of cookies.  What are cookies?